- 3 Boiled Potatoes
- 4 Boiled Eggs
- 2 Green Chilli
- 2 Small onion
- 1/2 Tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1/4 Tsp Ajowan
- Sufficient coriander leaves
- 1/2 Tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 Cup of Besan
- Sufficient oil
- Sufficient salt
- 1/4 Tsp Chat masala
- Initially cut the boiled eggs as shown below.
- Take the bowl and just make the boiled potato into sticky paste.
- Now add egg yellow to potato paste, once again just make them sticky paste.
- Add green chili, coriander leaves, salt, ginger garlic paste, red chili, onions and chat masala.
- Add sufficient water to the mixture and handle the mixture until it’s soft and supple. Continue to add little water until you’ve added all of it and the potato dough seems to really come together.
- Now take the other bowl add besan, Ajowan, red chili, salt, ginger garlic paste. Add water until you get a result of liquid besan dough.
- Now prepare the potato egg stuff by putting potato dough into egg whites as shown in picture.
- Put the pan, add the oil for deep fry, once the oil is heated, the pieces of potato egg stuff should be dipped in liquid besan dough, then should be dropped in oil for deep fry.
- Flip to other side regularly, once the color of aloo egg bajji changes into brownish color, just take them into bowl very carefully.
- That’s it a hot and delicious Indian snack Aloo Egg Bajji is absolutely ready to serve.
Aloo Egg Bajji (Potato Bajji)……….@Rushisbiz.com – Video