- 650 gms of onions
- 1 Tsp of Turmeric Powder
- 3 Spoons of Red Chilli powder
- 3 Spoons of coconut powder
- 4 Red Chilli
- 1 Spoon of Ginger Garlic paste
- 1 Spoon of Coriander powder
- 1/2 Tsp of Cumin seeds and Mustard seeds
- Sufficient coriander and curry leaves
- 1/2 Cup of Oil
- Sufficient salt
- 1 Spoon of fenugreek and cumin powder
- 6 Boiled Eggs
- 1 Cup of Tamarind juice
- Heat the pan, add very little oil and fry the eggs
- Add half cup of oil, cumin ‘n’ mustard seeds, red chilli, and curry leaves for tempering.
- Add onions saute them nicely, once done add coconut powder, allowing for 3 to 4 minutes in low flame.
- Meanwhile squeeze the soaked tamarind as shown below and just try to separate the juice.
- Now add turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, fenugreek n cumin seeds powder and coriander powder, then allowing for two more minutes in medium flame.
- Add red chili powder and sufficient salt, mix them nicely.
- Once done add some water, then allowing it for two more minutes to form onion gravy.
- Now add tamarind water, mix it nicely, allow for two minutes.
- Drop sliced boiled eggs in gravy and allow for two minutes.
- After completion of two minutes add coriander leaves, that’s it hot and delicious boiled egg curry is absolutely ready to serve.
Boiled Egg Curry (Onion Tamarind Gravy)……. Video