- 1/2 kg Chicken
- 1 Tsp of Turmeric Powder
- 3 spoons of coconut powder
- 1 Tsp of coriander powder
- 4 Green chilli
- Sufficient Poodina Leaves
- 2 Tsp of Ginger Garlic Paste
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves
- Sufficiet salt
- 3 Tsp of Red chilli powder
- Finely Chopped onions
- Sufficient curry leaves
- Sufficient oil
- Marinating Chicken – Add 2 Tsp of Red Chilli Powder, Sufficient salt, Drops of Oil, Half Tsp of Turmeric Powder, One Tsp of Ginger garlic paste – Mix the chicken nicely for one or two minutes and allow to marinate for atleast 15 to 30 minutes.
- After completion of 15 minutes add the marinated chicken in pressure cooker, add half glass of water and just allow for one or two whistles.
- Now take the pan, add sufficient oil, curry leaves, pudina, green chilli and onions for tempering (1 or 2 minutes)
- Add half tsp of ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder and two spoons of coconut powder for two minutes in low flame.
- Now just add chicken(excluding water), one tsp coriander powder, one tsp of red chilli powder, sufficient salt allowing them for three more minutes in low flame.
- Add chicken water, one spoon of coconut powder, mix them nicely and allowing them finally for 3 or 4 minutes in low flame.
- Add coriander leaves, mix it gently, that’s it Chicken curry is ready to serve !!!!
Chicken Curry (Fast & Easy) – Video