- 650 gms of finely chopped tomatoes
- 5 Eggs
- 1 spoon of coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder
- Sufficient coriander and curry leaves
- 1 onion
- 1 spoon of ginger garlic paste
- 2 spoons of red chilli powder
- 1 Tsp of cumin seeds and mustard seeds
- 4 Green chilli
- Sufficient salt
- Sufficient oil
- Add oil, cumin seeds ‘n’ mustard seeds, green chili, curry leaves and onions for tempering.
- Add ginger garlic paste and turmeric powder, just saute them nicely.
- Add tomatoes and salt. Mix them nicely and allow to cook for 5 minutes in medium flame.
- Once tomatoes are nearly cooked add red chili and coriander powder. Just mix them nicely, allowing for two more minutes in low flame.
- Now just break all the eggs and hold the gravy with out mixing it for one or two minutes in low flame.
- After completion of one or two minutes mix the gravy thoroughly and allow it for two more minutes in low flame.
- That’s it just add coriander leaves, just take the delicious egg tomato keema into bowl carefully.
Egg Tomato Keema !!!!……..SPECIAL@Rushisbiz.com – Video