- 1 cup of Besan
- 5 Green Chilli
- 1/2 Tsp Ajowan
- 1 Tsp Sesame powder
- Sufficient cooking soda
- 1/4 Tsp sugar
- Sufficient salt
- 3 Tamarind pieces
- Sufficient oil
- Initially slice the green chili vertically with the help of knife or spoon. Remove the seeds completely while slicing the chili.
- Now grind these below things together to form nice paste – Salt, Sugar, Tamarind pieces, Sesame powder.
- Just insert this stuff or paste into chilies where it was sliced as shown in picture.
- Now take the other bowl add besan, cooking soda, Ajowan, salt. Add water until you get a result of nice liquid besan dough. You can add some oil drops for crispy mirchies.
- Put the pan, add the oil for deep fry, once the oil is heated, just dip the chilies in liquid besan dough and try to drop in oil as shown below.
- Flip the chilies to the other side regularly, once the chilies or mirchi turns into brownish color, just take them into bowl carefully.
- That’s it hot and delicious masala mirchi is ready to serve.
Hot Masala Mirchi (Indian Snack) !!! @Rushisbiz.com – Video