- One cup of spinach
- 1/4 cup of cashew nuts
- Half cup of besan
- 2 Green chili
- Sufficient coriander leaves
- Half Tsp of red chili powder
- Sufficient salt
- 1/4 Tsp of ajowan
- 1/4 Tsp of eating soda
- Sufficient oil
- Initially take a small bowl then add spinach, cashew nuts, besan, green chili, coriander leaves, red chili, salt, ajowan, eating soda.
- Add ½ cup or sufficient water to the mixture and stir the mixture until it’s soft and supple. Continue to add the water until you’ve added all of it and the dough seems to really come together.
- Put the pan add the oil for deep fry, once the oil is heated, divide the dough into small balls or small pieces, just drop one by one slowly for deep frying.
- Flip to other side regularly, once the color of pakodi changes into brownish color, just take them into bowl very carefully.
- That’s it a hot and delicious Indian snack Kaaju Palak Pakodi is absolutely ready to serve.
Kaaju Palak Pakodi (Indian Snack)………….. @Rushisbiz.com – Video