- One Lemon
- Two spoons of sugar
- One Pinch of Cumin Powder
- Half Cup of Pudina Leaves
- One Pinch of salt
- Rub the lemon on smooth floor, cut them into two pieces and just remove the seeds
- Squeeze the lemon nicely
- Add pudina, pinch of salt and two spoons of sugar in crusher. Just crush it nicely to form nice mixture.
- Add mixture and pinch of cumin powder in lemon juice, mix them nicely.
- Now finally add two or three spoons of this mixture in glass, then add water or soda that’s it Pudina lemon juice is ready
- Have this juice specially in Summer which is good for dehydration.
Pudina Lemon Juice – Video