- 300gms of Spinach leaves
- 1 medium cup of boiled Toor dal
- 5 Green Chilli
- Coriander leaves
- Curry leaves
- 1/2 Tsp of Turmeric powder
- 1/2 Tsp of Ginger garlic paste
- Sufficient onions
- 3 Tsp of Redchilli powder
- 1 Tsp of Cumin seeds and mustard seeds
- 1 Tsp of Coriander powder
- 1 Tsp of Sesame powder
- Sufficient salt
- Sufficient oil
- Put the pan, add oil, cumin n mustard seeds, green chilli, curry leaves, onions and turmeric powder for tempering.
- Once tempering is done add ginger garlic paste, mix it nicely and add salt, spinach leaves.
- Mix them thoroughly, allow to cook for 3 to 5 minutes in low flame.
- Add coriander and sesame powder, allowing them for one or two minutes.
- Add boiled dal, red chilli powder mix them nicely, allow them for 2 more minutes in low flame.
- Once every thing is nearly cooked add very little water and allowing them finally for two minutes.
- Finally add coriander leaves for hot and delicious Palak Dal curry, that’s it !!!
Simple Palak Dal Recipe……….!!!!………(Toor dal) – Video