- 3 Boiled Eggs (Horizontally sliced)
- 1/2 Tsp of Coriander Powder
- 1/2 Tsp of Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1/2 Tsp of Red Chilli Powder
- 1/4 Tsp of pepper
- 1/2 Spoon of Lemon juice
- 1/2 Tsp of Cumin Powder
- Sufficient Salt
- Sufficient curry and coriander leaves
- 1 Spoon of Oil
- Heat the pan, add 1 Tsp of oil, curry leaves, ginger garlic paste, coriander powder, and cumin powder.
- Saute them nicely
- Now add half spoon of lemon juice, just allow for one minute.
- Drop boiled eggs, add red chili, sufficient salt and pepper, saute them nicely until flavors are distributed evenly.
- Flip the eggs to other side, allow for final one minute in low flame.
- That’s it spicy boiled egg fry is ready to serve
Spicy Boiled Egg Fry……..!!!!! (Indian style)…. – Video