- 3 eggs
- Finely Chopped 2 Green Chilli
- Finely Chopped 1 small onion
- 1/2 Tsp of Coriander powder
- 1/2 Tsp of Ginger garlic paste
- Sufficient curry and coriander leaves
- 1/2 Tsp of Turmeric powder
- 1/2 Tsp of Cumin powder
- 1/2 Tsp of Red chilli powder
- Sufficient salt
- 1/2 spoon of lemon juice
- 2 spoons of oil
- Initially heat the pan, add one spoon of oil, green chili, onions, curry leaves and ginger garlic paste. Just saute them nicely.
- Add turmeric, coriander and cumin powder. Once again saute them nicely.
- Add lemon juice, saute it nicely.
- Just sprinkle more water to form nice spicy liquid mixture. Once done just turn off the stove.
- Now take the small bowl, break all the eggs, add spicy mixture which was just done previously, add red chili, coriander leaves, and sufficient salt.
- Just beat the eggs with the help of tool, make sure everything is combined perfectly to form nice spicy eggs mixture.
- Now just put the pan, add half spoon of oil, spread it evenly, once the oil is heated just dip the bread in spicy eggs mixture and drop in pan slowly.
- You can also add mixture on bread as shown in picture.
- Cover the lid wait for one or two minutes in low flame.
- After completion of one or two minutes just flip the bread to other side so that cooking happens on that respective side.
- Do it frequently until it is cooked nicely on both sides.
- That’s it a spicy bread omelette is ready, take it into plate carefully.
Spicy Bread Omelette …… !!! (Indian style) @Rushisbiz.com – Video