- 3 eggs
- Finely Chopped 2 Green Chilli
- Finely Chopped 1 small onion
- 1/2 Tsp of Coriander powder
- 1/2 Tsp of Ginger garlic paste
- Sufficient curry and coriander leaves
- 1/2 Tsp of Turmeric powder
- 1/2 Tsp of Cumin powder
- 1/2 Tsp of Red chilli powder
- Sufficient salt
- 1/2 spoon of lemon juice
- 2 spoons of oil
Preparation of spicy liquid mixture:
- Heat the pan, add one spoon of oil, green chili, onions, curry leaves, ginger garlic paste.
- Saute them nicely
- Add turmeric, cumin and coriander powder, once again saute them nicely.
- Now add lemon juice, just stir it with ingredients nicely.
- To form a nice liquid mixture, just sprinkle some water, once done turn off the stove.
Preparation of Eggs:
- Break the eggs in a bowl, add spicy liquid mixture, red chili, coriander leaves, and sufficient salt.
- Beat the eggs until a nice mixture is formed.
- Put the pan, add one spoon of oil, add eggs or mixture, just spread it evenly.
- Put the lid and allow to cook for 2 or 3 minutes in low flame.
- After completion of one minute, once it is nearly cooked, just flip to other side if u want, now allow for final one minute in low flame.
- That’s it hot and delicious spicy egg omelette is ready to serve.
Spicy Egg omelette – Video