- 1 Tsp of Cumin seeds and mustard seeds
- 1 Tsp of Coriander powder
- 1 Tsp Ginger garlic paste
- sufficient salt
- One cup of Tomatoes
- One Cup of Onions
- Sufficient Curry leaves & Coriander leaves
- 2 Tsp of red chilli powder
- 1/2 Tsp of Turmeric Powder
- Sufficient oil
- 6 Green Chilli
- 6 Eggs
- Initially heat the pan, add sufficient oil, cumin seeds n mustard seeds, curry leaves, green chili, and onions for tempering.
- Add ginger garlic paste and turmeric powder, just saute them nicely.
- Now add coriander powder, tomatoes and salt. Comfort them evenly for 3 minutes in medium flame with other ingredients.
- Add red chili, stir it nicely and allow for one more minute in low flame.
- Just break all the eggs, put the lid and allow for 3 to 4 minutes in low flame.
- After 3 to 4 minutes, mix it gently then allowing for two more minutes in low flame.
- That’s it add coriander leaves, get ready to serve spicy egg burji
Spicy Egg Tomato Burji – Hot and Delicious – Video