- 2 pinches of red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp of mustard and cumin seeds
- sufficient oil
- sufficient salt
- 1 Tsp of turmeric powder
- 1 Tsp of Coriander powder
- 1 Tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 3 onions
- Curry leaves and Coriander Leaves
- 1 Spoon of sesame powder
- 4 Green chilli
- 3 Dry Red Chilli
- Sufficient Tamarind Juice
Preparation of Rasam
- Initially soak the tamarind for 30 minutes, once done squeeze the tamarind juice from it.
- Take the juice into bowl, now add sufficient salt, coriander powder, turmeric, onions, red chili powder, ginger garlic paste, sesame powder.
- Add two glasses of water and stir it thoroughly.
- Now heat the pan add oil, dry red chili, green chili, curry leaves, coriander leaves for tempering.
- Add turmeric just saute them nicely.
- Put the stove off, just add the rasam which was prepared earlier, just stir it for atleast one minute.
- That’s it just add some coriander leaves and get ready for spicy unheated version of spicy raw rasam.
Spicy Raw Rasam – Pachi Pulusu @ Rushisbiz.com (South Indian Recipe) – Video